Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Banana and Peanut Butter Snack Power Towers with Granola and Honey

I'm not one to snack, but whenever a meeting is scheduled around the dinner hour, a healthy snack and one that will stick with me until I get home works like a charm. (Nothing worse than sitting in a meeting and listening to one's stomach growl). So last night before I headed out, I spread chunky peanut butter on a thin slice of a perfectly ripe banana, (too ripe and it will be mushy) topped the peanut butter with another slice of banana and nestled the "sandwiches" between crunchy granola and then drizzled it with some local honey. Perfecto! It was just enough to satisfy and not too much to make me feel sleepy at the end (almost) of a long day.


Fabulous local raw honey comes from www.montrosehoney.com