2 cloves garlic
3 cups arugula (about 3 generous handfuls)
⅓ cup pecorino cheese, grated
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup olive oil
4 cups raw egg noodles
3 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour
1½ teaspoons Bosari Citrus Seasoning Blend
1 pound raw shrimp, peeled, deveined and patted dry
2 tablespoons canola oil
¼ cup heavy cream
1. In a food processor, pulse garlic a few times. Add arugula, pecorino cheese and salt. Pulse until combined. Slowly pour olive oil through the feed tube, and whirl mixture until well combined. Transfer pesto to a medium bowl. Set aside.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions.
3. While the pasta is cooking; combine flour with citrus seasoning blend in a small bowl. Dredge the shrimp in the seasoned flour mixture coating shrimp completely.
4. Heat canola oil a large skillet over medium heat, and add the shrimp (you may have to cook the shrimp in batches), and cook until light brown on both sides, about 2-3 minutes.
5. Add cream to arugula mixture and stir until well combined. Add creamy pesto to drained pasta, and toss until well combined. Add the shrimp to pasta. Warm the combination over a low heat, stirring constantly. Serve immediately.